If you are facing No Connection Error on play store. Here’s a quick solution. It may not work on all devices. Root required 🙂
1. Download Total Commander from Play Store.
2. Install it in your Device.
3. Open Total Commander and goto Root of System. (/ )
4. Open the etc folder.
5. Find the file named “hosts”, and hold it for 3 seconds. Choose edit file, and choose Total Commander Text Editor if prompted.
6. Delete everything and paste this at the first line: ” 127.0.0.1 localhost”. Copy it exactly, dont modify anything.
7. Save the file and overwrite if needed.
You can download total commander from here.
That’s it 🙂